The Crowthers

The Crowthers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Crazy Sunday.

So last Sunday Cardon would not stay in the chaple so Bowen takes her out and I was like I don't want to sit here all by myself, so I got up and went out to sit with Bowen and Cardon.  The opening pray starts and Cardon starts to cry so Bowen goes and puts her in between the 2 sets of doors, not 2 seconds later I hear a thud and Bowen grab's Cardon and runs for the door.  When i go outside to see what happen there is blood everywhere, I start crying because I have no idea what the heck happened.  Well to no surprise she had cut open her head and so we rushed her to the insta care in North Ogden.  So 6 stitches and 2 hours later we finally made it home.  It was such a crazy Sunday,  2 hours later me and cardon get packed up and go with my mom back to Nevada for the week.  The first night there Cardon was up for 4 hours in the night and would not go to sleep so we watch Toy Story 3 her favorite until 4 in the morning when my mom came in and took her to see if she could get her to sleep.  Yeah Mom!!! But beside that i have an awesome time out with my mom and dad.  Cardon is pretty shy around my dad, it usually takes the whole time out there to warm up to him but she absolutely loves her Grandma Cheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment